The Archdiocese of Atlanta requires all volunteers working with children to undergo a background screening and to attend a VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children
training session. All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application. Applications are available at the Parish office and online at allsaints.us. Upon completion an email will be sent to you from Sterling Solutions inviting you to fill out the background screening requirements online. To register for a Virtus session go to http://www.virtusonline.org.
If you have any questions, contact Linnea Naylor, our Safe Environment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A summarized version of the registration steps are listed below:
- Got to http://www.virtus.org/virtus/
- Click on First-Time Registrant
- Select Begin the Registration Process or View a List of Sessions
- Select Atlanta, GA Archdiocese from the drop down
- Create User ID and password – Do not use a shared email address
- Complete personal information
- Select primary location, role and title (volunteer)