Dispensation to Attend Sunday Mass Update
Archbishop Hartmayer announced the next step forward to the full reopening of our churches. Effective currently, the general dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass will expire in the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
The following guidelines are currently in effect at All Saints:
- Mass schedule will remain the same for now as will the current streaming schedule.
- Masks are encouraged and hand sanitizer will be offered. Parishioners will continue to enter the church through the Narthex.
- Pew barriers will be removed (except for the first 2 pews behind the music instruments), however we ask that you exercise personal responsibility and maintain a suggested distance of 3 ft between you and others.
- The Holy Water and missalettes will return.
- No procession of the gifts currently and the offertory collection baskets will remain as is.
- Communion will be offered in the hand only. Communion will return to its normal place in the Mass on June 6 (Corpus Christi).
- Altar serves as available (will continue to sit off the altar). Lectors will not yet return.
- Adoration will remain the same for now.
- Education and spiritual ministries will begin in September.
Click here to read Archbishop Hartmayer’s letter regarding return to mass.
Listing of specific instances and exceptions where the dispensation is still applicable at this time:
- You are ill or have a health condition that would be significantly compromised if you were to contract a communicable illness.
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or you have reason to think you might be asymptomatic of a contagious illness.
- You are a caregiver for the sick, homebound, or infirm.
- You are pregnant.
- You are 65-years-old or older (per the CDC’s recommendation of high-risk individuals).
- You cannot attend Mass through no fault of your own.
- You have significant fear or anxiety of becoming ill by being at Mass.
Current Mass Schedule
- 8:30am – Both in church + streaming
- 4pm & 5:30pm – in church (both Vigils)
- 7:30am – in church
- 8:45am – in church
- 10:30am – in church (+ streaming)
- 10:30am – in the gym
- 12:15pm – in church
- 5pm – in church
Monday thru Friday – Mass & Rosary
- 7am – in church
- 9am – in church (+ streaming)
- Wednesdays 7pm – Benediction & Rosary (streaming and open to parishioners)
- Fridays 9:45am-1pm – Adoration (in Nave of the church)
HOLY DAYS OF OBLIGATION
January 1, the solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the solemnity of the Ascension (May 13, 2021)
August 15, the solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, the solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
ARCHDIOCESE OF ATLANTA 2021 SECOND COLLECTIONS
ARCHDIOCESAN HISPANIC MINISTRIES – January 17, 2021
Black and Indian Missions – February 21, 2021
Catholic Relief Services – March 14, 2021
*Holy Land – March 28, 2021 (Palm Sunday)
ARCHDIOCESAN SEMINARIANS – April 4, 2021 (Easter)
Catholic Home Mission – April 25, 2021
Catholic Communications – May 16, 2021
Peter’s Pence – June 27, 2021
MISSION COOPERATIVE PROGRAM – July 11, 2021
Catholic University of America – September 5, 2021
SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY – September 19, 2021
Church in Latin America/Central and Eastern Europe/World Missions – October 24, 2021
ARCHDIOCESAN SEMINARIANS – November 7, 2021
Campaign for Human Development – November 21, 2021
Retirement Fund for the Religious – December 12, 2021
CATHOLIC CHARITIES – December 25, 2021
RECONCILIATION There are stations outside in the Columbarium after the Saturday 8:30am Mass. In the event of rain, it will move under the canopy outside of church. Please adhere to social distancing while waiting.
DEVOTIONS Rosary prayed after 7 & 9am Masses. Divine Mercy Chaplet prayed after the 9am Mass & 3pm weekdays in Chapel. First Saturday devotions prayed monthly after the 8:30am Mass.
NURSERY – Closed Currently Due to COVID | Usually Sunday 10:30am Mass. Children ages 8 weeks to 5 years are welcome. Open September through May. Closed Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
ADORATION In-person Adoration is available immediately following the 9am Mass and Rosary on Fridays only and will continue until 1pm in the Nave of the Church. The Adoration Chapel remains closed at this time.
Gluten free communion hosts are available: Stop by the sacristy before Mass and let the Priest or Deacon know. Get at the end of the Celebrant’s line.
Mobile App for Mass Times and other Catholic Resources
Download our app for Android or iOS devices to get Mass Times, find daily readings and reflections, daily Mass, rosary, homilies and other Catholic resources. Find Masses when you travel too!
Or download the app now