In-Person Mass at All Saints
It has been wonderful seeing members of our All Saints family in the pews once again. We look forward to your continued presence and to welcoming others back when they’re ready to return.
Our doors are open for in-person mass for those who are healthy and ready to return. Please note the following important reminders:
- Masks are required for all adults and children for ALL masses. Those under the age of 2 and any child or adult not able to wear a mask should not attend in-person at this time. Masks must be brought from home (we will not have extras) and remain on for the duration of the Mass.
- Please pay close attention to the celebrant during Mass for detailed instructions regarding proper procedures.
- Reconciliation is available after the 8:30am Mass on Saturdays. There will be stations outside in the Columbarium.
- Please note that no All Saints ministries or activities are starting up at this time.
We are all in this together, and the safety and well-being of our parishioners, staff and clergy is our utmost priority. Everyone is urged to closely monitor their health and abide by the directives of federal, state and local authorities, as well as guidelines from the CDC. We look forward to having you back at All Saints very soon – whenever you feel comfortable returning.
The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is currently in place until further notice. Anyone who is sick or suspected of any threat of sickness should attend Mass virtually. All Saints will continue to livestream Mass Sunday at 10:30am, Monday-Friday at 9am and Saturday at 8:30am.
Please note that for the protection of our priests and parishioners at All Saints, we will continue to offer the Eucharist in the hand only.
All participants should take your temperature before leaving home and avoid coming to church if your temp is 99.6 or greater. Anyone who is not feeling well or believes they may be at an increased risk should remain at home and continue to view our livestream Mass.
The following Ministries will, unfortunately, not be incorporated into this first phase of the resumption of in-person Mass: Greeters, Altar Servers, Lectors and Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers. Please understand our need to limit the number of participants in the Mass. We will update you and look forward to these vital ministries becoming active again soon.
- Receive only in your hand.
- The Precious Blood will not be offered.
- Maintain six feet between households at all times.
- Continue wearing your mask in the Communion line. After the priest gives you the Eucharist, step to the side, uncover your mouth and put the Eucharist in your mouth. You can re-mask as you return to your pew.
- We continue to use sanitization practices in compliance with CDC and State guidelines in all of our open facilities.
Church – In pew (Saturday 4 & 5:30pm; Sunday 8:45am, 10:30am, 12:15pm, Mon-Fri 7 & 9am)
- Parishioners will enter the Church only through the front main entrance or Narthex so that we are able to maintain a count of parishioners in attendance. The exterior doors will remain open until we reach maximum capacity. The side entrances will be closed to entry and used for exit only.
- The Church will accommodate approximately 100 parishioners for in-person masses. After reaching this capacity, others will be turned away and asked to attend an alternate Mass or to watch our livestream.
- Every other pew will be marked off with blue tape. Those not marked may be entered. There will be green X’s on the pews to indicate the required six feet apart. Families and couples may, of course, sit together.
Church – Outside in front of the Church, weather permitting (Sunday 7:30am and 5pm)
- The altar will be under the canopy.
- Please bring your own chair and remain six feet apart.
Church – Inside the Gym (Sunday 10:30am)
- Parishioners will enter through one door.
- Seating will be six feet apart and marked with green X’s. The gym will accommodate approximately 100 parishioners. Families and couples may, of course, sit together.
- Masks are required to attend all masses. Please bring your own as extras will not be available.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the Church and gym entrances.
- Offertory baskets will be in the Church Narthex and the gym entrance. You can drop your offertory on the way in or out. Outside masses will have baskets on the bench in front of the Church entrance.
- At this time, the Church facilities are not open for other activities or Ministries.
Current Mass Schedule
- 8:30am – Both in church + streaming
- 4pm & 5:30pm – in church (both Vigils)
- 7:30am – outside in front of the church, bring your own chair
- 8:45am – in church
- 10:30am – in church (+ streaming)
- 10:30am – in the gym
- 12:15pm – in church
- 5pm – in church
Monday thru Friday – Mass & Rosary
- 7am – in church
- 9am – in church (+ streaming)
- *Wednesdays 7pm – Benediction & Rosary (streaming and open to parishioners)
- Fridays 9:45am-1pm – Adoration (in Nave of the church)
Holy Days of Obligation
January 1, the solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the solemnity of the Ascension (May 21, 2020)
August 15, the solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception (not a holy day of obligation in 2019)
December 25, the solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
ARCHDIOCESE OF ATLANTA 2020 SECOND COLLECTIONS
ARCHDIOCESAN HISPANIC MINISTRIES – January 19, 2020
Black and Indian Missions – March 1, 2020
Catholic Relief Services – March 22, 2020
*Holy Land – April 5, 2020 (Palm Sunday)
ARCHDIOCESAN SEMINARIANS – April 12, 2020 (Easter)
Catholic Home Mission – April 26, 2020
Catholic Communications – May 24, 2020
Peter’s Pence – June 28, 2020
MISSION COOPERATIVE PROGRAM – July 12, 2020
Catholic University of America – September 6, 2020
SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY – September 20, 2020
Church in Latin America/Central and Eastern Europe/World Missions – October 18, 2020
ARCHDIOCESAN SEMINARIANS – November 8, 2020
Campaign for Human Development – November 22, 2020
Retirement Fund for the Religious – December 13, 2020
CATHOLIC CHARITIES – December 25, 2020
RECONCILIATION There are stations outside in the Columbarium after the Saturday 8:30am Mass. In the event of rain, it will move under the canopy outside of church. Please adhere to social distancing while waiting.
DEVOTIONS Rosary prayed after 7 & 9am Masses. Divine Mercy Chaplet prayed after the 9am Mass & 3pm weekdays in Chapel. First Saturday devotions prayed monthly after the 8:30am Mass.
NURSERY – Closed Currently Due to COVID | Usually Sunday 10:30am Mass. Children ages 8 weeks to 5 years are welcome. Open September through May. Closed Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
ADORATION In-person Adoration will resume on Friday, July 10. It will be available immediately following the 9am Mass and Rosary on Fridays only and will continue until 1pm in the Nave of the Church. The Adoration Chapel will remain closed at this time.
Gluten free communion hosts are available: Stop by the sacristy before Mass and let the Priest or Deacon know. Get at the end of the Celebrant’s line.
Mobile App for Mass Times and other Catholic Resources
Download our app for Android or iOS devices to get Mass Times, find daily readings and reflections, daily Mass, rosary, homilies and other Catholic resources. Find Masses when you travel too!
Or download the app now