Update on Mass Protocol
Given the rise in COVID-19 cases and the fact that the Delta variant is more transmissible than previous virus mutations, the Archdioceses has updated the COVID protocols for parish facilities. Effective immediately:
- Masks are strongly recommended for everyone entering church facilities.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated persons.
- Holy Communion will continue to be received in the hand.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we navigate this ever-changing situation
Specific instances and exceptions where the dispensation is still applicable at this time:
- You are ill or have a health condition that would be significantly compromised if you were to contract a communicable illness.
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive or you have reason to think you might be asymptomatic of a contagious illness.
- You are a caregiver for the sick, homebound, or infirm.
- You are pregnant.
- You are 65-years-old or older (per the CDC’s recommendation of high-risk individuals).
- You cannot attend Mass through no fault of your own.
- You have significant fear or anxiety of becoming ill by being at Mass.
Current Mass Schedule
- 8:30am – Both in church + streaming
- 4pm & 5:30pm – in church (both Vigils)
- 7:30am – in church
- 8:45am – in church
- 10:30am – in church (+ streaming)
- 10:30am – in the gym
- 12:15pm – in church
- 5pm – in church
Monday thru Friday – Mass & Rosary
- 7am – in church
- 9am – in church (+ streaming)
- Wednesdays 7pm – Benediction & Rosary (streaming and open to parishioners)
- Wednesdays 9:30am-7pm – Adoration (in Nave of the church)
- Fridays 9:30am-1pm – Adoration (in Nave of the church)
HOLY DAYS OF OBLIGATION
January 1, the solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter, the solemnity of the Ascension (May 13, 2021)
August 15, the solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
November 1, the solemnity of All Saints
December 8, the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
December 25, the solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
ARCHDIOCESE OF ATLANTA 2021 SECOND COLLECTIONS
ARCHDIOCESAN HISPANIC MINISTRIES – January 17, 2021
Black and Indian Missions – February 21, 2021
Catholic Relief Services – March 14, 2021
*Holy Land – March 28, 2021 (Palm Sunday)
ARCHDIOCESAN SEMINARIANS – April 4, 2021 (Easter)
Catholic Home Mission – April 25, 2021
Catholic Communications – May 16, 2021
Peter’s Pence – June 27, 2021
MISSION COOPERATIVE PROGRAM – July 11, 2021
Catholic University of America – September 5, 2021
SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY – September 19, 2021
Church in Latin America/Central and Eastern Europe/World Missions – October 24, 2021
ARCHDIOCESAN SEMINARIANS – November 7, 2021
Campaign for Human Development – November 21, 2021
Retirement Fund for the Religious – December 12, 2021
CATHOLIC CHARITIES – December 25, 2021
RECONCILIATION There are stations outside in the Columbarium after the Saturday 8:30am Mass. In the event of rain, it will move under the canopy outside of church. Please adhere to social distancing while waiting.
DEVOTIONS Rosary prayed after 7 & 9am Masses. Divine Mercy Chaplet prayed after the 9am Mass & 3pm weekdays in Chapel. First Saturday devotions prayed monthly after the 8:30am Mass.
NURSERY – Closed Currently Due to COVID | Usually Sunday 10:30am Mass. Children ages 8 weeks to 5 years are welcome. Open September through May. Closed Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
ADORATION In-person Adoration is available immediately following the 9am Mass and Rosary on Fridays only and will continue until 1pm in the Nave of the Church. The Adoration Chapel remains closed at this time.
Gluten free communion hosts are available: Stop by the sacristy before Mass and let the Priest or Deacon know. Get at the end of the Celebrant’s line.
Mobile App for Mass Times and other Catholic Resources
Download our app for Android or iOS devices to get Mass Times, find daily readings and reflections, daily Mass, rosary, homilies and other Catholic resources. Find Masses when you travel too!
Or download the app now