Jesus’ message to St. Faustina about spreading the Divine Mercy Devotion:
“Do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to embrace My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace…Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield throughout their entire lives as a tender mother shields her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1074-1075)
JOIN ONE OF OUR TWO MINISTRY TEAMS!
1) The Divine Mercy Planning Team Ministry has a mission to promote the message of Divine Mercy as given by Jesus to St. Faustina Kowalska in her diary, Divine Mercy in my Soul. This group works to incorporate the Divine Mercy message and Chaplet into our parish life and outreach. These efforts include:
- praying the Chaplet with seniors at Brighton Gardens Asst’d Living on Wednesdays at 2pm,
- preparing the All Saints Divine Mercy Sunday Prayer Service (Sunday after Easter) and the Divine Mercy Novena beginning Good Friday,
- sponsor various events for faith enrichment.
2) The Divine Mercy Prayer Team Ministry prays for intentions that are given to us. DM Team members include these intentions in their Divine Mercy Chaplet and other prayers. We have been blessed to be part of many miracles that have occurred through the powerful Divine Mercy Chaplet prayer, including sending many souls to a peaceful eternity with Jesus’ promise of His mercy.
This is all done through email — no meetings! A prayerful heart is all that is needed!
Interested in joining either of our ministry teams? Please contact Kitty Moots at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our Prayer Team or our Planning team in spreading the powerful message of Jesus’ Divine Mercy.
If you or your loved one are ill and would like to be included in the prayer intentions of the Divine Mercy Prayer Team Ministry, please e-mail email@example.com. Also, if you would prefer, we can coordinate a time for two of our members to come pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in your presence and/or the presence of your loved one
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy is a powerful prayer given by Jesus himself in the 1930’s to St. Maria Faustina, a Polish nun who was canonized in 2000 by Blessed Pope John Paul II. Through the Chaplet, Jesus extends many graces and unfathomable mercy to those who pray it and for whom it is prayed, especially the sick and the dying. Jesus said to St. Faustina:
“My daughter, encourage souls to say the chaplet I have given to you. It pleases Me to grant everything they ask of Me by saying the chaplet. …Write that, when they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the merciful Savior” (Diary, 1541)
Jesus, I TRUST IN YOU!
Seal Your Doorposts
“Seal Your Doorposts” with the image of Divine Mercy to show an act of faith and to provide protection for your home and family in these trying times. The Marian Fathers invite you to participate in a simple, but incredibly powerful act of faith and protection.
Watch the video below to hear Fr. Chris Alar, MIC explain how to protect you and your family by posting an image of the Divine Mercy on your front doors (instructions in the video on obtaining a free image through the Marians).