Below is a list of Catholic schools that are located less than 25 miles from All Saints Catholic Church.
|Archdiocese Schools||Miles from All Saints||Grades|
|Blessed Trinity Catholic High School||11.8||9-12|
|Christ the King School||11.9||K-8|
|Holy Redeemer Catholic School||8.2||K-8|
|Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School||11.6||K-8|
|Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School||7.1||K-8|
|Queen of Angels Catholic School||11.0||K-8|
|St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School||25.0||K-8|
|St. John Neuman Regional Catholic School||19.0||K-8|
|St. Joseph Catholic School||21.8||K-8|
|St. Jude the Apostle Catholic School||4.8||K-8|
|St. Peter Claver Regional Catholic School||22.3||K-8|
|St. Pius X Catholic High School||8.6||9-12|
|St. Thomas More Catholic School||16.5||K-8|
|Independent Catholic Schools||Miles from All Saints||Grades|
|Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School||18.3||9-12|
|Holy Spirit Preparatory School||10.3||K-12|
|Notre Dame Academy||12.9||K-8|
|Regina Caeli Academy (Homeschool Support)||7.0||K-12|
All Saints receives many requests for parish verification for Catholic school applications, as well as Baptism and Confirmation sponsors, from people who state they are active members of All Saints. Please read Msgr. Marren’s letter to see what is required to achieve active Catholic status in his Active Membership Letter.
What is an active Catholic?
- Celebrating the Sunday Liturgy with us on a regular basis.
- Making a sincere effort to participate in some of our parish ministries.
- Making an effort to tithe (5% to parish & 1 % to the Archbishop’s Annual Appeal)
- Parish envelopes are provided to registered parishioners for your convenience. Your use of them verifies your presence at the Sunday Liturgies & your financial support.
- All envelopes are recorded & provide the pastor with the founded hope that you are an active member of the church.
- Catholic Schools: We get many applications for Catholic Schools from people who state they are active members of All Saints. The pastor is asked to honestly respond in writing to each of these requests as the response impacts the schools decision. Only persons who are active members by the above criteria receive a positive response.
- Sacraments outside of our parish: If you decide to have your sacrament performed outside of your parish, your pastor is required to honestly state in writing that you are an active registered member. Your active membership enables us to write such a letter.