Thanksgiving Week: November 23 –27
Immaculate Conception: December 8
Christmas & New Years: December 21 – January 1st
COVID-19 Special Program Attendance Information
Download and fill out our COVID-19 Special Attendance Waiver here.
The Preschool at All Saints, Playroom, and Activities Center at All Saints has updated several procedures in response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency to promote the health and safety of children and staff at All Saints. Our full new procedures can be viewed and read here.
Because the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic, no list of restrictions, guidelines, or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Therefore, everyone must take reasonable precautions to stop the spread and limit risks of exposure.
- Drop off/Pickup: Parents/Guardians will not be permitted to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area. This procedure change is for the safety of all persons present in the facility and to limit, to the extent possible, everyone’s risk of exposure. If there is an emergency requiring a Parent/Guardian to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area, they will be required to wash hands before entering, remove shoes, and wear a mask. While in the facility, Parents/Guardians will be asked to practice social distancing and remain 6 ft from all other people, except their child.
- Hand Washing: Children and Staff will be required to wash their hands using CDC recommended handwashing procedures throughout the day using warm running water and rubbing with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Face Masks: Staff members will wear a mask at all times while in the facility, except for when eating with a child. Children over the age of 3 will be permitted to wear masks if the family provides one from home. We will assist children with keeping them on. Parent/Guardians on All Saints premises will need to wear a mask at drop off and pickup.
- Signs of Illness: Children must be free from COVID-19 symptoms at drop-off. Their temperature will be taken and recorded at drop off and then every 2 hours throughout the day while on facility premises. If, during the day, any of the following symptoms appear, Parents/Guardians will be contacted and must pick up their child from the facility within 30 minutes of being notified.Symptoms include:
- Fever of 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Sore Throat
- Muscle Aches
While many of these symptoms can also be related to non-COVID-19 related issues, we are proceeding with an abundance of caution for the health and safety of all during this public health emergency. Children must be symptom free without any medications for 72 hours before returning to the facility and provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test.
The Playroom provides drop-off care for children while parents are on campus (worshiping, prayer group, working out, etc.), running errands or are involved in other off-site or non-church related activities. We admit children from the ages of 8 weeks through 5 years old. Please call 770-393-3255 x 129 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a reservation.The Playroom will be open during DeKalb County School System’s (DCSS) Spring break week. The Playroom follows DCSS for closures due to inclement weather. If DCSS closes we will close, if DCSS calls a half day then we would close as well. We always try to ensure the safety of our families.
Infants – 1 caregiver per 4 children
Toddlers (16 months to 2 years old) – 1 caregiver per 5 children
Preschoolers (3 yrs through 5 yrs) – 1 caregiver per 6 children
All Saints members and non-members are able to use the weekday nursery care.* You must fill out the online registration for each child before making a reservation. To make a reservation, please email at email@example.com or call 770-393-3255 x 129 between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm, Monday through Friday, or make the reservation in person during those hours.*Weekday nursery operates separately from the free Sunday morning nursery. Reservations may not be made over the phone on Sundays. Due to state licensing, children under the age of 24 months may attend the drop-off nursery no more than 2 days per week.A registration form is required for each child
An emergency health care plan is required for each child who has a food allergy
An emergency medication form is required for each child who carries emergency medication with them
An Immunization form is required for each child
Infants 8 weeks to 1 year: $40 per day (Infants do not qualify for the multi child discount nor the standing reservation discount.)
PAS registered children*: $35 Drop-In, $30 Standing Reservation
Church/Community members: $40 Drop-Ins, $35 Standing Reservation
No registration fee.
*Enrolled for the School Year 2019-20. Rate extends to all children in the family.The drop-off nursery is available for the maximum of 4 hours a day and up to 2 days per week.
A late fee of $20 will be assessed beginning at 1:05 pm and an additional $1 every minute after.
Cancellation / No Show Fee
There is a cancellation fee of $10 per child if you do not call and cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. The nursery must receive a cancellation by 9:00 the morning before your reservation. This fee will be collected at your next visit to our nursery. Allowances will be made for sickness or extenuating circumstances.
What To Bring
Please bring a labeled bag with any food or snack you’d like your child to receive, extra diapers, and a change of clothing. We are a nut free facility. Please do not bring any snacks containing nut products. We ask that you bring healthy snacks, so please leave all candy at home. It is your responsibility to see that everything is labeled. We will check your child’s diaper at least every 2 hours.
Wellness Policy (Updated)
In order to ensure a healthy environment for all children in our care, please do not bring your child if he/she exhibits any of the following:
|Fever (w/in 72 hrs)||Vomiting/nausea||Green/yellow runny nose|
|Excessive coughing||Diarrhea||Runny eyes|
|Nasal discharge||any communicable disease||Questionable rash|
If a child is being treated with an antibiotic, he/she must have received medication for at least 24 hours before returning to the nursery. If your child becomes ill while in the nursery, you will be notified immediately to come pick up your child.
Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease update – The policy of the Playroom is to NOT accept children with active blisters. Please understand this is necessary due to the highly contagious nature of the viruses that cause hand, foot and mouth disease.
According to the CDC, “the viruses that cause hand, foot and mouth disease spread easily when an infected person coughs or sneezes and the droplets are inhaled by the people around them. You can get infected by touching a surface that has viruses on it, such as a toy or doorknob, and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth. The viruses can also spread through blister fluid or stool from an infected person. This often occurs when changing a diaper or potty-training… Keep children home until their fever goes away and their sores have healed.” – July 2013
If you are interested in working at The Playroom, please print the application (link) and return to the parish office.