Due to concerns about the spread of COVID-19, Everyday Self Defense classes are canceled until further notice. For more details, visit our webpage.
“Everyday Self-Defense” is a fully comprehensive tactical system of self-defense for personal and family protection.
The format of the system is situational and scenario based. It employs awareness, decision making, physical engagement, and de-escalation and negotiation skills as its foundation.
A wide range of situational surroundings and physical engagements are covered in the system. Crowded spaces, open spaces, confined spaces, aisle ways, parking lots, work place, elevators, stairwells, inside a car, and wooded areas, to name a few. Unarmed fighting, ground fighting, long and short stick weapons, throwing weapons, flexible weapons, long and short bladed weapons, modern tactical weapons (pen, flashlight, baton, pepper spray, Taser), handguns and rifles, improvised weaponry and weapon compatibility.
Thursdays from 7:00pm to 8:30pm in the Scout Hut.
- Effective and efficient for all genders age 15 and older.
- Liability Waiver is required to be signed at first class.
- Attire is comfortable clothes and athletic shoes.
- Every week the situations and scenarios are different. Any class is a good time to begin.
- “Everyday Self-Defense” Level Certificates will be given after 30 hours of instruction.
- “Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu” rank may also be given for those interested.
Scott Earley is a 15th degree black belt in “Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu” with the title Shihan (meaning Master Teacher). He is the founder of the “Bujinkan Yama Seijin Dojo” and the founder of “Ninja Kids”, an early childhood motor development system. He has been formally studying martial arts and tactical fighting for 35+ years.
Class is $10.00 per class. No contracts. There is a discounted rate for multiple immediate family members.
If interested in attending classes, please contact Scott Earley at firstname.lastname@example.org.