Mark Your Calendars – We’re headed to Camp Hidden Lake from May 27th to June 1st!
For those who do not know, these summer camp weeks have the chance to be life-changing for the young people who attend. I attended my first summer camp the summer going into my junior year of high school, and I genuinely believe that that camp changed the trajectory of my own life. I cannot speak highly enough of these camps, and I wish that every single young person could attend.Jessica Duron Keane, Director of Religious Education at All Saints
- Location: Chattahoochee National Forest, 830 Hidden Lake Rd, Dahlonega, GA 30533
- Individuals in Charge: Jessica Duron & Jesse Butrum
- Drop-Off: Monday, May 27 at 12:30pm in front of Parish Hall
- Pick Up: Saturday, June 1 at 3pm in front of Parish Hall
- Mode of Transportation: Bus (backup plan is carpool)
If you are ready to register your son or daughter, you can click the button below to do so.
If you would like more information about the camp before registering, please email Jessica at email@example.com who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We hope you will prayerfully consider having your son or daughter join us for this amazing week!