If your teen has an idea as to something that could be done but is unsure if it would qualify, don’t hesitate to ask.
Mass of Faith & Sharing October 16
- All Saints is hosting this Archdiocesan event to support families with disabilities, which will be followed by a light lunch in the social hall. FIA is leading the AS responsibilities for the liturgy & social. 6-10 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for the social 11:00-2:00. You will help set up the food & table settings, greet guests and help them find a table, assist with serving, and/or cleaning up. Please respond to Denise Traicoff by SEPTEMBER 25.
- The Preschool at All Saints is a great place for you to do service projects and hours! If you have time during the school week or on weekends, please feel free to reach out and we will do our best to match you with a project or two!! Contact Hope Long if you would like to complete a service project at PAS. We have a variety of jobs and times available. Just reach out and we will do our best to match you with a job/time that works for you!!
Lead Rosary at 10:30 AM Sunday Mass
Email Matt Allen to sign up for Leading the rosary.
Life Teen Choir Ensemble
- With our seniors moving on to college, we are in need of more singers for our Sunday Life Teen Choir Ensemble. The Ensemble is open to all middle and high school-age students. Those participating will receive Confirmation and School service hours. We are also in need of one adult female singer. We practice on Sunday prior to the Life Teen Mass. If interested, please contact Scott.
Meals on Wheels Atlanta (MOWA)
- You’ll find that there are a number of different types of volunteer opportunities at MOWA, all of which are vital in supporting our work with local seniors. Some opportunities include delivering meals, preparing shelf-stable meal options, and stocking our food pantry. Regardless of what opportunity speaks to you, you will be making a world of difference to our senior neighbors here in Atlanta! Click here for more information.
Bring joy to others
- Adopt a local Nursing Home and write cards to share caring words.
- Lead a family rosary.
Provide help to those who are food-insecure
- Make sandwiches and deliver them to the St. Francis Table at the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.
- DEAM (Decatur-Area Emergency Assistance Ministry) is accepting food donations from 9 am-noon on Wednesdays. To see the most needed items visit their website.
- DEAM is located at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (Entrance on Sycamore Place) 515 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue Decatur, Georgia 30030 Leave under the canopy (even if the table is unmanned) and they will retrieve the items.
- St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP) food pantries & thrift are accepting food & clothing donations. To find locations, what is most needed and for more information about donation times, visit their website.