Coming This Fall to All Saints: Walking With Purpose Women’s Bible Study
- For women who desire to grow in their Catholic faith, seeking connection
- For women who feel they are doing so much, but none of it very well
- For women who ask themselves, “Isn’t there more to life than this?”
Discover something more
The main mission of Walking with Purpose is to transform the hearts and lives of women by providing bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. All Saints will be offering, “Opening Your Heart”, a 22 lesson bible study, on Monday evenings at 7:00PM and Friday mornings at 10:00AM, beginning on September 7th.
Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
Learn more about Walking with Purpose: