After the funeral, when the cards and flowers have stopped coming, most of the people around you return to their normal lives. But your grief continues. Often, friends and family want to help you, but don’t know how. That’s the reason for Grief Share.
Grief Share is a Christ-centered recovery group for those who have experienced the death of someone dear to them. Walk with others on the long path through grief toward healing and hope for the future.
NEXT SESSION: September 10 – December 17, 2018 (14-week program), 6:30-8:30PM in the Bride’s Room. Each meeting stands on its own. Begin anytime during the session.
- Sept. 10: Introduction
- Sept. 17: Is this Normal?
- Sept. 24: Challenges of Grief
- Oct. 1: The Journey of Grief—Part 1
- Oct 15: The Journey of Grief—Part
- Oct. 22: Grief and Your relationships
- Oct. 29: Why?
- Nov. 5: Guilt and Anger
- Nov. 12: Complicating Factors
- Nov. 19 Stuck
- Nov. 26: Lessons of Grief—Part 1
- Dec. 3: Lessons of Grief—Part 2
- Dec. 10: Heaven
- Dec. 17: Surviving the Holidays
Cost: $15 participant workbook