2021-22 BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFORMATION
All students must have the following items on file before they may begin school. Links to the online forms are located in your “Back-to-School Email Letter.”
- Financial Policy Online Form
- Handbook Acknowledgement Online Form
- Pick-up Authorization Online Form
- Lice Inspection Authorization Form
- GA Immunization Form 3231 with unexpired date – This form is obtained through your pediatrician’s office and must have an expiration date that has not yet passed. Bring this form with you to Orientation Night or Meet & Greet events or email to Kelly Iannucci at email@example.com. Your child cannot attend the preschool without this form.
Parent Orientation – Thursday, September 2nd
This evening is a chance for parents to visit the classroom, meet their child’s teacher, and learn about our Stay and Play options and opportunities for parent involvement. While we love the children – this night is best held without them. This event is subject to change.
The sessions will be divided as follows:
7:00 – 9:00pm – Parent Council and Stay and Play vendors will be available outside in the lower gym lot (weather permitting) with information on their programs and to answer questions.
7:00 – 7:30pm – Session A classes visit Classrooms
7:45 – 8:15pm – Session B classes visit Classrooms
Meet and Greet – Friday, September 3rd
This is your child’s opportunity to explore his/her new classroom and meet their teachers and some classmates. This event is subject to change.
9:30 – 11:30am – Welcome Back Celebration in outside common areas
9:30 – 10:00am – Session A classes (listed above) meet in classrooms
10:15 – 10:45am – Session B classes (listed above) meet in classrooms
We ask each family to donate the following supplies for school-wide use. These items are not to be delivered to the preschool until Orientation Night and Meet and Greet.
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 2 containers of baby wipes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of tissues
All children are required to use our PAS canvas tote bag. Parents will be able to pick up their tote bag at Orientation Night or Meet and Greet. These bags are included in your Materials Fee.
Please click here to view our PAS Google Calendar for important dates, times and locations of school events.