We’re excited to announce the rescheduled All Saints St. Vincent de Paul Food Drive taking place the weekend of July 18-19, 2020. Our neighbors have been greatly impacted by the Coronavirus crisis. Help us replenish the Food Pantry to provide much needed support during this unprecedented time.
Convenient & Safe Drive Thru Drop Off
Vincentian volunteers are working hard to ensure a safe environment to drop off your food donations. We are taking these precautions to maintain social distancing and contactless interactions:
- All Vincentians will be wearing masks (and gloves) as you approach the Food Drop Off Station.
- There is no need to exit your car, simply pull up to the donation station and a Vincentian will remove the donated items from your trunk.
- The drive-thru donation station will be located in the rear drive in front of the Scout Hut.
- Once complete, slowly exit the drive thru station.
Drop Off Location and Hours
Vincentians will be available to collect your donations before and after masses.
- Saturday, July 18 from 2pm – 6pm
- Sunday, July 19 from 8am – 6pm
All Saints Catholic Church, 2443 Mount Vernon Rd., Dunwoody, GA 30338
|Most in Demand Items||Other Needed Items|
|Rice, 1-2 lb. bags||Pasta, Noodles|
|Peanut Butter||Breakfast Cereals|
|Canned Green Beans and other vegetables||Spaghetti Sauce|
|Beef Ravioli||Individual Oatmeal packets|
|Mac & Cheese||Canned Soups|
|Canned Chicken||Peanut Butter/ Cheese Crackers|
|Canned Salmon||Granola Bars/ other snacks|
For more information about St. Vincent de Paul, visit out full ministry page here.