In the spirit of giving, here’s a tip on how you can make a meaningful impact with minimal effort. Simply connect your Kroger Plus card to the Kroger Community Rewards program. Each time you shop, the All Saints St. Vincent de Paul Conference earns money that is converted to financial assistance for parishioners in need.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Sign into your existing Kroger Plus Rewards account or create a new account. You will be prompted for your email address and password to sign in.
- If you are new to the Kroger, sign up for a Kroger Plus Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. New users will receive a confirmation email.
- After login, existing users will see their preferred store and Kroger Plus Card ID.
- Ensure your preferred store is selected (2090 Dunwoody Club Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350).
- Scroll to the Community Rewards menu option under the My Account navigation on the left side of the screen.
- In the Find an Organization search field type “All Saints Catholic” and select “ALL SAINTS CATHOLIC CHURCH SAINT VICENT DE PAUL SO” (QA277) by clicking on Enroll to confirm.
- Start shopping!
You do NOT lose your Kroger Plus card discounts by enrolling. Each time you shop, present your Kroger Plus card at check-out or input your Alternate ID (generally your telephone number) to earn discounts while helping your community.
Your weekly Kroger’ing now benefits others in need!